Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Three Month Maggie Shae!


Hooray for me!  I'm 3 months old today!! 

As a present to my mom and dad I decided to break my own
record and I slept 8.5 hours last night!!  

Here I am with my good buddy, Elephant


Here are all of the things that I can do:
I LOVE to "talk" and I really like it when people talk to me
I am so happy all the time
I can put my hands together
I can stick my whole fist in my mouth, and practice this often
I giggle and make funny noises
I yell at my mom and dad when my mobile stops or I am bored
I try to hold my head up

Here are some of my favorite things:
My fingers, usually about 3-5 at a time
My wubbies, Monkey and Ducky (I'm more partial to Monkey though, don't tell Duck)
My vibrating chair (man, I can sleep in that thing)
My mobile
Going for walks
Going for car rides

I weigh 11pounds now and I am 22 inches long!

I'm really growing up!



No comments:

Post a Comment