Monday, July 16, 2012

Swimming!

Hello!  It's me, Maggie Shae!
I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to write again, but I am such a busy girl!  I have to eat (up to about 6 oz every few hours now!), and sleep (through the night!), and play, of course.  After all of that there's not much time left in the day...

Recently I discovered the joys of water!  My mom and dad say it is good for my bones and it gives me some exercise.  They weren't sure how I was going to like it, and they were a bit anxious (surprise, surprise!), but  I didn't mind a bit and I got in just fine.  I wore my new green sunhat and it was wonderful!  I just hung out and kicked my legs and sucked on my hand the whole time.  After a while I got hungry and I started to yell, but I can't wait to go back in again...maybe even later today!


Here's the picture daddy took of me swimming for the first time!

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment