Friday, June 8, 2012

Here We Go!


Well, well, well...here we are. 

Over the past 8 weeks Maggie and I have had many a conversation.  What else are a new mama and a new baby to do with their time everyday but get to know each other, right?  
Well, to my delight I found out that she has a passion for blogging (it must have been all of those crafting blogs I read while she was in utero).  I must admit, I've always wanted to start one as well, but wasn't really sure what to write about.  But now that Super ShMags is here with her brilliant ideas I think we've found our niche.  For those of you who know her you'll agree, she's just far too super not to write about! 

Although Maggie is a super awesome baby with super awesome ideas, she hasn't yet mastered typing, so I will have to do that for her.  Although most of these posts will be hers, I may throw my two cents in every now and then as well... 

And so beginsThe Adventurous Life of Super Maggie...  

Although she's only just begun her life, she has already experienced a lot.  But more on that later.  This blog serves as a chronicle of all of her adventures to come, good and bad (but mostly good!).  It will be a bumpy ride, no doubt, but we invite you to strap in and come along with us.  Just prepare to be enlightened by one special little girl's adventures.  
It might just change your perspective on things....

~Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment