Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nerves

We have our appointment with Shriner's on Monday.  We are anxiously awaiting it because we feel like it will give us so much more insight into all of this.  We've had such a horrible experience with Children's, but we've heard such wonderful things about Shriner's.
Friday I get my tests results.  I got some blood work done as soon as we found out Maggie may have OI because there were just way too many weird things that happened before and during my pregnancy. In reading about different deficiencies that a pregnant woman could have and how that can affect a growing baby, and given how healthy and strong Maggie seemed, we thought maybe something had been overlooked (thyroid, parathyroid, vitamin D).  I guess we'll find out soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment