Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hey, Hey, I'm 5 Months Old!

I can't believe it's already been 5 months!  Things are really changing in my life everyday!  I am learning all kinds of new things, exploring and discovering so much each day.


Here are some things that are new this month:
I love to hum and "talk", even at 3:45 in the morning (like last night!)
I roll back and forth to look at things or reach for things and I can go from my back to my tummy with some work, but I haven't tried to go all the way over from my tummy to my back without help just yet.
I love peek-a-boo (usually it's just "BOO!", and I laugh and laugh!)
I love to look at myself in the mirror
I can sit up with help
I love to touch people's faces and I'll grab it with both hands and open my mouth (my mommy swears I am trying to give kisses)
I love being 'dipped'
I am starting to experiment with my exersaucer ~ eventhough I can't reach the bottom with my feet I like to dangle!
I love to grunt to get attention, then when I get it I smile so cute
I sleep until about 9:30 each morning and I (usually) go to bed by about 9:30
The other morning I flipped 180 degrees in my crib.  I was facing the complete opposite direction, and sometimes I end up sideways too!
I love to eat sweet potatoes and I like bananas and apples.  Rice cereal is a little boring for me now!  My mommy tells me I will be trying green beens, parsnips, and carrots soon.
I LOVE to be read to and sung to.
I LOVE dancing to music.
I LOVE going for walks and I turn my head to see everything that is around me.
I'm not sure how long I am or how much I weigh, but when my Papa measures me he says I'm about 24.5" long, and I must weigh about 14 pounds by now (but mommy and daddy swear it's more)!




No comments:

Post a Comment